DXF Version Converter - Convert DXF to DWG, DWF
DXF Version Converter Converter is the best CAD version Converter in the market now. Take the advantage of this DXF version converter, you can use it as DXF file format converter, DWG version converter, DXF to DWG converter, DWG to DXF converter and so on. It really so easy in converting AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions with the help of this DXF version converter. You'd better to try it.
In addition, the DXF version converter is also AutoCAD DXF, DWG, DWF converter so that you can use it to convert DXF files, DXF to DWG, DWG to DXF, DXF to DWF, DWF to DXF and so on. What's more, you can also use DXF version converter to convert DXF files to the popular raster and vector formats like SVG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PLT, CGM, WMF, HPGL, EPS, etc. So with this DXF version converter and DXF file converter, you can make almost all the AutoCAD files conversions fast and easily. If you want to make your AutoCAD DXF conversion effectively. This DXF version converter is absolutely the best choice for you.
Free Download Buy Now Only $99.95
How to convert DXF/DWG files between different versions
1. First, you should download the DXF Version converter by clicking the above "Free Download" button.
2. Then, launch it. You will see the main screen. Click "Batch Convert" on the top menu then "Version Conversion" to open the below window.
3. Click the "Add Files" or the next add file folder button to add the DXF files you want to convert. You can also clear or remove the added files as much as you like.
4. In the Target folder area, you can click the "" to select the destination for your converted files. And in the Target file format area, click the down-arrow button to choose one of the DXF versions you want to convert like AutoCAD 2010 DXF, AutoCAD 2007 DXF, AutoCAD 2004 DXF, AutoCAD 2000 DXF, AutoCAD 2010 R14, AutoCAD 2010 R12.
Look. It's so easy.
1) Click "Add File" to add your DXF files.
2) Set the output folder and profiles for your converted DXF files.
3) set all the parameters if need[Full Version requested].
4) Click "Start" to begin the task.
All the supported AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions