DXF to Image Converter - DXF to JPG/BMP format
As a very popular DXF converter in the market now, this DXF to Image Converter is the best choice for you. As powerful as a DXF to Image Converter, you can use it as a DXF to JPG Converter, you can convert DXF to JPG, convert DXF to JPEG, convert DXF to BMP, etc. as much as you like. DXF to Image Converter supplies your the best way to convert DXF to almost any kind of the image files like jpg/jpeg, gif, bmp, png and so on. With the use of this DXF to Image Converter, your DXF to image conversions will be easily and fast and what you should do is just few clicks and direct instructions.
The DXF to Image Converter is not only an DXF Image converter, but also an all-in-one AutoCAD DXF to all the popular raster and vector converter like PCX, PLT, CGM, SVG, WMF, PDF, etc. Then you can use any of the converted files to meet your requirements.
What are you waiting for? If you really need a DXF to Image converting tool like this, I highly recommend this DXF to Image Converter for you. Just to free download it and have a try now.
Free Download Buy Now Only $99.95
Supported output image formats
This DXF to Image Converter can help you to convert DXF to all the popular image formats, includes:
1. JPEG(JPG) - Joint Photographic Experts Group
2. GIF - Graphics Interchange Format
3. BMP - Bitmap
4. PNG - Portable Network Graphics
5. PCX - Personal Computer eXchange
6. WMF - Windows Metafile
7. TIFF - Tagged Image File Format
How to use DXF to Image Converter?
Free download and install the Converter on your computer, run it.
In the main interface, you can click the "Batch Convert" on the top menu then choose one of the above options to open the conversion window.
1) Click "Add Files" or the next add folder button to add your DXF files.
2) Directly input the output path in the Target folder area or click the "Browse" button at the right to select the output folder.
3) In the Target file format area, click the down arrow button to choose one of the image formats.
Note: The settings options may have a little difference for different image formats.
4) Set all the parameters if need for better output image quality. Then click the "Start" button at the right bottom to begin the conversion.